Stocks in the US are overpriced a bubble is forming in Amazon (AMZN) and things like that but it was not a bubble yet no, no. You've seen bubbles, I've seen bubbles, I know one is forming but I don't see a bubble yet. (SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), Nasdaq 100 Futures)
- Why Russian Bonds Are So Attractive
- Russian Agriculture Is Very Prosperous
- Some US Stocks Are Turning Into a Bubble
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Save The Market
- US Economy: No Signs Of A Recession Yet
- I Bought Russian Stocks Last Week
- Investing In Russia, China and Japan
- The Worst Market Crash In My Lifetime
- What's Going To Trigger The Next Market Collapse
- Stock Market: Crash Later This Year Or Next
- A Bubble Is Forming In Amazon (AMZN)
- Markets: Buying Japanese Stocks
- Video: Investing In Russia, Japan
- How I Am Invested In Russia
- Eventually The Junk Bond Market Is Going To Collap...
- The Most Dangerous Words In The Investment World
- Are Great Traders Born?
- India: Large Debts Means Not Being Able To Grow Ra...
- The US Dollar Is Going To Get Overpriced
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)