The Indian stock market is not cheap. I do not like to buy things that are going straight up, making all time highs. As I have seen many times in my life, when people jump on a moving train, you are probably going to get hurt. (iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM))
- Mining Stocks: Is There a Risk of Nationalization?...
- Russian Stocks Are Still Cheap
- Why You Shouldn't Buy India Right Now
- Indian Stock market: "I Should Have Been More Pati...
- India: I Should Have Stayed Around
- Not Jumping Into Markets Making All-Time Highs
- Indian Stock Market: Not Wise To Jump Into A Movin...
- The Next Economic Crisis
- Eventually Gold Will Move Much Higher
- Trump Will Debase The U.S. Dollar
- Stock Market, U.S. Economy & Trump
- The Economy Does Not Seem To Be Booming. Why Are S...
- All Bull Markets Need Corrections
- Russia Is Still Very, Very Cheap
- Trump: I'm a Little Bit Confused
- India: It Has Been A Disappointment
- The U.S. Dollar Will Go Higher
- A Safe Haven for Savers
- Video: The Road to Wall Street
- Mine Nationalization: Is It a Serious Risk?
- Favorite Emerging Market
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)