Traditionally when the Federal Reserve raises rates three times you should be very, very worried. And on the fourth you should not only be worried but just run for the hills. So, if history is any guide, when the Federal Reserve raises interest rates some more there will be problems in the equity markets. (SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), Nasdaq 100 Futures, Russell 2000 Index ETF (IWM))
- The World Has a Money Problem and Gold Will Benefi...
- Bitcoin: The Solution For The World's Currency Pro...
- The Worst Economic Problems Of Our Lifetime Are Co...
- Interest Rates Are Going Much Higher
- Is the Stock Market Right About Trump?
- Junk Bonds: They Will Get Destroyed When Interest ...
- The U.S. Dollar Will Just Go Higher And Higher
- The Fundamentals Are Getting Worse Everywhere
- The U.S. Dollar Is Having A Correction
- Emerging Markets: I'm Very Optimistic About Russia...
- China: A Trade War Will Be Disastrous (iShares FTS...
- I'm Very, Very Bullish on the U.S. Dollar
- Stocks: The 3rd Rate Rise Starts To Cause Problems...
- How Higher Rates Will Impact the Stock Market
- Commodities: A Big Opportunity
- Crude Oil: Expecting a 40-60 Dollars a Barrel Rang...
- Gold: In the Process of Finding a Bottom (SPDR Gol...
- India: I Don't Like The Populist Budget
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)