I am very worried about the global economy in the next few months. First of all it has been 8 years since we had an economic recession in America. Historically we had them every four to seven years. There are many problems in the world economy. Donald Trump has promised a tare war with Mexico, China, Korea, Japan... If he does that, my God, we are going to have serious problems! (iShares MSCI Japan ETF(EWJ), iShares MSCI South Korea Index Fund ETF (EWY), iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI))
- I Don’t Invest in Momentum Stocks
- Markets: Recession, Interest Rates and Inflation
- If Trump Starts A Trade War, Sell Everything!
- Commodities: Crude Oil
- I'm Very Worried About the Global Economy
- Investing: Read From Various Sources
- The Traits of a Great Investor
- I Love Investing In Markets That Are Hated (Market...
- Russia: A Fantastic Investment Destination
- Currencies: I Don't Expect the Euro Currency to Su...
- Markets: Time To Be Long Commodities
- If Trump Imposes Chinese Tariffs, Sell Everything
- Investing In Russia
- U.S. Stocks: Many Stocks Are Now Very Expensive
- This is Going to End Disastrously
- Currency Market: U.S. Dollar Strength Will Continu...
- Stock Market: Where To Focus Next
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)