I do not expect the Euro currency to survive as it is now. I doubt that the European Union will survive as it is now. It is unfortunate, the world needs something to compete with the U.S. Dollar.
- I Don’t Invest in Momentum Stocks
- Markets: Recession, Interest Rates and Inflation
- If Trump Starts A Trade War, Sell Everything!
- Commodities: Crude Oil
- I'm Very Worried About the Global Economy
- Investing: Read From Various Sources
- The Traits of a Great Investor
- I Love Investing In Markets That Are Hated (Market...
- Russia: A Fantastic Investment Destination
- Currencies: I Don't Expect the Euro Currency to Su...
- Markets: Time To Be Long Commodities
- If Trump Imposes Chinese Tariffs, Sell Everything
- Investing In Russia
- U.S. Stocks: Many Stocks Are Now Very Expensive
- This is Going to End Disastrously
- Currency Market: U.S. Dollar Strength Will Continu...
- Stock Market: Where To Focus Next
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)