Crude oil is in the process of making a complicated bottom. We will look back some day and we will say, "In 2015, 2016 or 2017 energy made its bottom and then prices moved higher." (Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Nymex Crude Oil futures)
- I Don’t Invest in Momentum Stocks
- Markets: Recession, Interest Rates and Inflation
- If Trump Starts A Trade War, Sell Everything!
- Commodities: Crude Oil
- I'm Very Worried About the Global Economy
- Investing: Read From Various Sources
- The Traits of a Great Investor
- I Love Investing In Markets That Are Hated (Market...
- Russia: A Fantastic Investment Destination
- Currencies: I Don't Expect the Euro Currency to Su...
- Markets: Time To Be Long Commodities
- If Trump Imposes Chinese Tariffs, Sell Everything
- Investing In Russia
- U.S. Stocks: Many Stocks Are Now Very Expensive
- This is Going to End Disastrously
- Currency Market: U.S. Dollar Strength Will Continu...
- Stock Market: Where To Focus Next
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)