Monday, December 26, 2016
The U.S. Will Face a Crisis or A Semi-Crisis
No country has got itself into this kind of situation gets out without a crisis or a semi-crisis. Interest rates have started going back up, if they go to normal historical levels, it is impossible for the United States to pay the debt. We have to face the facts. (SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), iShares Barclays 20+ Yr Treas.Bond ETF (TLT))
- Italian Banks, Deutsche Bank (DB)
- I Expect Bad Financial Times To Come
- The U.S. Will Face a Crisis or A Semi-Crisis
- Trump: Trade Wars, Serious Problems
- Markets: What Now?
- Markets: Inflation Is Coming Back
- Stock Market: Its Far Ahead of Itself
- Trade Wars: It Will Lead to Bankruptcy and War
- Many People In Asia Do Not Like Trump
- When Will the Dollar Start Looking Like a Bubble
- The Dollar Strength Will Continue
- Gold: The One Thousand Mark
- Gold: In The End Gold Will Turn Into A Bubble
- Trump Rally: It Surprises Me That Investors Are So...
- The Fundamentals For Crude Oil Are Improving
- Gold: Interested If It Drops Below A Thousand (SPD...
- Crude Oil Outlook: A Trading Range With Some Upsid...
- Investors Should Own Energy
- Crude Oil: The Market Is Smarter Than OPEC
- The OPEC Cut: What's Ahead For Oil?
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2015 (298)