Negative interest rates are a disaster. These guys (Central Bankers) are ruining the people who save and invest. Everybody reading this, their parents taught them to save money and invest for the future and you will come out O.K. - Well many people do that but they are being wiped out because they are owning no return on their money. It is a disaster.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (130)
- A Nasty Bear Market Is Coming
- A Recession By Next Year
- Being A Contrarian, Buying Panic
- We Are Going To Have A Recession
- Central Banks Are Losing Their Power, Huge Problem...
- Gold: What The Commitments of Traders (COT) Report...
- Markets: Donald Trump, Gold
- Investing: Don`t Believe In Propaganda, Don`t List...
- Crude Oil : Supply Is Down, Prices Will Go Up Agai...
- Markets: A Serious Crisis Coming
- Currencies: Bullish On The Russian Ruble (RUB)
- Jim Rogers: "I Am Shorting Stocks In The United St...
- Investing: Some Sectors With A Magnificent Future
- Negative Rates Are A Disaster
- U.S. Debt: There Is No Way America Can Meet Its Ob...
- Investing: A Great Growth Industry
- Oil Stocks: Many Companies Cannot Make Money Right...
- Forex: Buy The Russian Ruble
- Crude Oil Outlook
- Views On Gold
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2015 (298)