Countries where I am looking to invest are Kazakhstan, Iran, Nigeria. These are countries where good things are happening. Colombia, I have some small investments in Colombia.
I would like to invest in North Korea but its difficult for me because I am an American.
There are some good things happening out there.
Related exchange traded funds: iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM)
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (168)
- I Am Short The American Market
- Traders Are Good For The Markets
- Markets: Countries Where I Am Looking To Invest
- Some Countries Are Already In A Recession
- How To Invest: Buy Low, Sell High
- Commodities Will Trade Higher For A While
- China No Longer Able To Fuel World Growth Like It ...
- U.S. Dollar: Intellectually & Economically Indefen...
- Why Is America In Decline?
- Crude Oil: Know Reserves Have Been Declining
- Trump, Sanders: A Sign Of Difficult Times
- U.S. Dollar: Its Correcting But It Will Go Up Agai...
- We Are Going To Have A Financial Crisis In The Nex...
- Central Banks Have Gone Nuts
- China: Speculative Frenzy In Commodity Futures
- Governments Around The World Are Reducing Their U....
- U.S. Stock market: Most Stocks Are Already Going D...
- Markets: Paper Currencies, Real Assets & Agricultu...
- Gold: This Is Not The End Of The Correction
- The Central Bankers Are Going To Fail
- Next Time We Have A Problem It Is Going To Be Wors...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2015 (298)