I am not buying gold right now. Gold has rallied four times over the past 3 years, by around fifteen to twenty percent. I am not adding to gold on this run.
Gold bulls will say that the worst is now over but in my view this is not the end of the correction. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- I Am Short The American Market
- Traders Are Good For The Markets
- Markets: Countries Where I Am Looking To Invest
- Some Countries Are Already In A Recession
- How To Invest: Buy Low, Sell High
- Commodities Will Trade Higher For A While
- China No Longer Able To Fuel World Growth Like It ...
- U.S. Dollar: Intellectually & Economically Indefen...
- Why Is America In Decline?
- Crude Oil: Know Reserves Have Been Declining
- Trump, Sanders: A Sign Of Difficult Times
- U.S. Dollar: Its Correcting But It Will Go Up Agai...
- We Are Going To Have A Financial Crisis In The Nex...
- Central Banks Have Gone Nuts
- China: Speculative Frenzy In Commodity Futures
- Governments Around The World Are Reducing Their U....
- U.S. Stock market: Most Stocks Are Already Going D...
- Markets: Paper Currencies, Real Assets & Agricultu...
- Gold: This Is Not The End Of The Correction
- The Central Bankers Are Going To Fail
- Next Time We Have A Problem It Is Going To Be Wors...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2015 (298)