China will not be able to help us much this time as it did last time. Who is going to do the heavy lifting? Be worried and be prepared. There is nobody left.
Central banks are going to print as much as they can, the governments in the U.S. and other places are going to spend as much as they can but eventually the market is going to say, "We do not want your garbage anymore. You are printing all this paper money, you are putting out all these bonds. No. We are not going to take it anymore."
Exchange Traded Funds: iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA)
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (130)
- I Am Short The American Market
- Traders Are Good For The Markets
- Markets: Countries Where I Am Looking To Invest
- Some Countries Are Already In A Recession
- How To Invest: Buy Low, Sell High
- Commodities Will Trade Higher For A While
- China No Longer Able To Fuel World Growth Like It ...
- U.S. Dollar: Intellectually & Economically Indefen...
- Why Is America In Decline?
- Crude Oil: Know Reserves Have Been Declining
- Trump, Sanders: A Sign Of Difficult Times
- U.S. Dollar: Its Correcting But It Will Go Up Agai...
- We Are Going To Have A Financial Crisis In The Nex...
- Central Banks Have Gone Nuts
- China: Speculative Frenzy In Commodity Futures
- Governments Around The World Are Reducing Their U....
- U.S. Stock market: Most Stocks Are Already Going D...
- Markets: Paper Currencies, Real Assets & Agricultu...
- Gold: This Is Not The End Of The Correction
- The Central Bankers Are Going To Fail
- Next Time We Have A Problem It Is Going To Be Wors...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2015 (298)