There is no question that oil prices are down, which means that if you go to the gas station you pay less. But maybe you do not do any shopping, maybe your butler does your shopping. The rest of us we know that insurance prices are up, education prices are up, entertainment prices are up, automobile prices are up.
Very, very few things that anyone can name that are actually down. The Government tells us that there is no inflation that people write to me all the time and ask me where does the Government shop?
Related: United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Nymex Crude Oil futures, Wal-Mart (WMT)
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (131)
- Natural Gas: Low Prices Will Eventually Lead To Mu...
- Some Parts Of The Chinese Economy Continue To Boom...
- Next Move: Shorting European Indexes
- Markets: Junk Bonds, Gold
- Emerging Markets: Gearing Up To Invest In These Pl...
- Where To Invest Next
- We Do Not Have Any Deflation, We Have Inflation.
- Gold: Not Buying Right Now
- The Crisis That We Are Going To Face
- A Cashless Society Is Not Good For You
- The Reasons I Sold The Japanese Yen
- Markets: High Beta Trades On China
- Emerging Markets: Not Investing In Brazil
- U.S. Stocks: Breath Has Been Deteriorating For 18 ...
- The U.S. Economy Is Heading For A Recession
- Forex Markets: EURUSD Will Go Below 1.0000
- London Housing Market: Is It A Bubble?
- Brexit: I Would Vote To Stay in The EU
- Markets: People Will Flee To Safe Havens
- Forex Markets: "I Am Out Of The Japanese Yen"
- Forex Markets: Who 10 Years From Now Wants To Own ...
- We Will Have A Sovereign Debt Crisis Before 2024
- The Next U.S. President
- I Cannot Imagine Buying Bonds Anywhere In The Worl...
- The Bond Bull Market: Coming To An End?
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2015 (298)