I am not buying gold at the moment. I am waiting for another opportunity to buy gold, it may not happen, it certainly may not happen. But I own plenty of gold. I am looking for a new opportunity, let`s say the central bankers save us for a while, that the markets go up for a while, often gold will go down in a scenario like that. That would be an opportunity to buy gold. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (131)
- Natural Gas: Low Prices Will Eventually Lead To Mu...
- Some Parts Of The Chinese Economy Continue To Boom...
- Next Move: Shorting European Indexes
- Markets: Junk Bonds, Gold
- Emerging Markets: Gearing Up To Invest In These Pl...
- Where To Invest Next
- We Do Not Have Any Deflation, We Have Inflation.
- Gold: Not Buying Right Now
- The Crisis That We Are Going To Face
- A Cashless Society Is Not Good For You
- The Reasons I Sold The Japanese Yen
- Markets: High Beta Trades On China
- Emerging Markets: Not Investing In Brazil
- U.S. Stocks: Breath Has Been Deteriorating For 18 ...
- The U.S. Economy Is Heading For A Recession
- Forex Markets: EURUSD Will Go Below 1.0000
- London Housing Market: Is It A Bubble?
- Brexit: I Would Vote To Stay in The EU
- Markets: People Will Flee To Safe Havens
- Forex Markets: "I Am Out Of The Japanese Yen"
- Forex Markets: Who 10 Years From Now Wants To Own ...
- We Will Have A Sovereign Debt Crisis Before 2024
- The Next U.S. President
- I Cannot Imagine Buying Bonds Anywhere In The Worl...
- The Bond Bull Market: Coming To An End?
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2015 (298)