Will it go back to 150 dollars? Not anytime soon. Will it get there? It certainly will get there eventually and if there is a war if it will get there soon but otherwise its going to take a while. Know reserves of oil worldwide continue to decline except for fracking and fracking cannot make money except at very high prices. (United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), Exxon Mobil (XOM), Marathon Oil (MRO), ConocoPhillips (COP))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (167)
- German Bunds: Can Yields Go Even Lower?
- If Markets Get Worse, Central Bankers Will Come To...
- Crude Oil: Production Is Being Cut
- Crude Oil: It Will Go Back to 150 Dollars A Barrel...
- Crude Oil: Production Cut, Venezuela, U.S. Frackin...
- The Mistake Central Banks Are Making
- Markets: We Will Have A Rally And Then...
- Central Banks: "It is going to be a disaster in th...
- Central Banks: Trying To Do Everything To Make Mar...
- Markets: U.S. & Europe Are Likely To Be The Most A...
- Markets: World`s Problems Will Affect China, Asia
- Markets: Rallies Will Be Short Lived
- Markets: The Next Couple Of Years Are Going To Be ...
- Stock Market: This Has Been Going On For A While
- Markets: 2016, 2017 Will Not Be Good Years
- Investing: If People Laugh At Your Idea You Are Pr...
- Why Own Physical Gold
- Markets: How I Invest
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2015 (298)