There is no question that there is now debt in China. In 2008 whn the world had a problem, China could help bail us out because they had gigantic money saved for a rainy day and they spent some of that money. America spent a lot of money but we did not have any money saved up, we just printed it and borrowed it. Yes, there is a difference in the world between 2016 and 2008, is that China does have debt now but nothing like America, Britain or Portugal or some other countries in the world.
You are going to have bankrupcies in China, at least I hope we are going to have bankruptcies in Chin, I hope that the Government lets them go bankrupt and that is going to scare a lot of people and de disruptive. (iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (168)
- Investing: Agriculture Stocks, Sugar
- Markets: "It is going to be worse than 2008"
- Since When Is Inflation Good For The World?
- The Federal Reserve Will Try To Come To Our Rescue...
- Investing: "I Am Not Short U.S. Treasuries"
- Markets: Long China, Long U.S. Dollars & Short U.S...
- Bankruptcies in China Will Scare A Lot Of People
- Global Markets: "I Am Worried About The World"
- Markets: Better To Watch Than To Own
- Markets: "I Am Short These Stocks"
- Some Parts Of The Chinese Economy Are Going To Do ...
- In A Serious Panic, Crude Oil May Hit 20 Dollars
- Markets: Everything Is Going To Get Smashed
- Markets: My Shorts Positions Are Bigger Than My Lo...
- Long China, Short Junk Bonds & Tech Stocks
- Markets: The Problems Are Now Hitting Us And Its G...
- Markets: It Does Not Look Good
- China Is My Largest Long Position
- Crude Oil: How To Look For A Bottom In Prices
- Global Markets: Watching, Looking For Opportunitie...
- Many Reasons For The Global Sell Off
- Why I Started Investing In Russia
- Investing: Russia, Oil Producing Countries
- Russia: Some Stocks Are Near All-Time Highs
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2015 (298)