They should not have lowered interest rates to zero for 7 or 8 years. We are all going to pay a horrible price for this. Debt has gone through the roof in the last 7 or 8 years. The Fed`s balance sheet alone has gone up 600 percent in seven years.
You and I, everybody is going to pay a horrible price for this historical low artificial interest rate.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (131)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Stock Market: Long China & Short U.S.
- Commodity Producers: The Cure For Low Prices Is Lo...
- The Main Problem Is That America Has Got Staggerin...
- One Reason The U.S. Economy Cannot Grow
- The Reason The Market Is Going Up
- Markets: Who Cares If Its Up 0.25%?
- Low Artificial Interest Rates Are Going To Be Very...
- A Crisis Would Be Bullish For Gold
- The U.S. Dollar Will Get Overpriced
- Agriculture Is In The Process Of Turning
- Crude Oil: Supply Will Be Cut Back
- Gold Will Probably Go Under 1,000 USD/Ounce
- Agriculture: I Am Very Optimistic For The Next Dec...
- Crude Oil: This Will Be A Great Opportunity
- Crude Oil: How Low Can It Really Go?
- Crude Oil: There Will Be Wonderful Opportunities
- Where To Invest: Chinese Tourism
- China: Investing In Pollution Control
- Precious Metals: Where I Might Start Buying
- Energy Prices: Making A Bottom
- Emerging Markets: Kazakhstan
- ▼ December (21)