Thursday, November 12, 2015

My Children Will Own My Chinese Shares

I hope my children own my Chinese shares. If I had sold American shares in 1915 I might have looked smart for 2 or 3 years. But over the next 80 years I would have looked pretty foolish.

China is the next great country in the world, so in the case of China, I want my children to have the shares. Some of the shares will probably fail but overall it is going to be a great, great, great success. So my children some day will say, he must had been smart.

Related ETF: iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI)

Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.

Blog Archive