Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Chinese Shares Are Probably My Largest Holding
Well, I think my Chinese shares are probably my largest holding. Who knows what is going to happen in the futures but I bought shares in China last week. I am extremely worried about the world going forward and that is going to affect everybody including China obviously. Anybody in China that does business with the west is going to feel the effects but many parts of the Chinese economy are going to continue to boom no matter what happens in the West.
- ► 2016 (223)
- 2016: The Year Ahead
- Gold & Silver Will Continue To Be Under Pressure
- Precious Metals: There Will Be A Better Opportunit...
- Global Turmoil Is Bullish For The U.S. Dollar
- Does It Matter Who The Next U.S. President Will Be...
- I Might Buy More Russia
- The Stock Market Could Turn Into A Bubble Before I...
- Global Markets: I Am Very Cautious and Worried
- The U.S. Dollar Is Perceived By Investors As A Saf...
- Investing: Parts Of The Chinese Economy That Will ...
- Chinese Shares Are Probably My Largest Holding
- China Stocks Had A Correction, Still Strongest Sto...
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Go Higher As Turmoil I...
- Technology Stocks In China
- China: There Is No Bubble
- My Children Will Own My Chinese Shares
- U.S. Stocks: 6.5 Years Without A Bear Market
- China Was Overpriced, Not A Bubble
- An Important Step Towards Successful Investing
- Jim Rogers: There Is One Attractive Investment In ...
- Jim Rogers: I Don`t Have Much Use For Money
- My Daily Investment Routines
- An Attractive Investment In China
- My Views On The Chinese Stock Market
- China Is Not A Bubble
- ▼ November (25)