Things that are probably bubbles, social media, biotechnology, this in U.S. stocks. These are sectors of the world economy that are overexploited, stocks are very high, salaries are very high. So, if these are not in a bubble, they are certainly too expensive and I would not be putting money there.
Stocks: Facebook (FB), Twitter (TWTR), LinkedIn (LNKD), iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index ETF (IBB), Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:GILD), Acceleron Pharma Inc (NASDAQ:XLRN), Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG), Oncomed Pharmaceuticals Inc(NASDAQ:OMED)
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (223)
- China: Don`t Sell Your Stocks Too Soon
- Emerging Markets: Where To Find Opportunities
- Investing: Do Not Listen To Hot Tips
- Good Places To Invest In Agriculture
- Stock Markets Do Not Go Up Forever
- Stocks Markets: 6 Years Without A Bear Market
- Agriculture: 30 Year Of Disaster Are Coming To An ...
- Investing: Avoiding These Bubble Stocks
- Investing: What You Should Do
- Investing Outlook: Social Media, Biotech, Agricult...
- Overpriced Stocks: Social Bubbles, Biotech
- Potential Bubbles In Biotech, Social Media Stocks
- How To Invest
- Middle East & The Global Markets
- Middle East: How It Affects The Markets
- I Would Not Be Buying U.S. Real Estate
- China Will Not Save Us Like They Did In 2008-09
- ▼ October (17)