As I watch the world, you look at the Middle East and you see that everybody seems to be making mistakes and it is not just one or two parties in the Middle East. It`s the Israelis, the Egyptians, the Americans, the Russians, everybody.
Everybody is making mistakes and the situation continues to get worse. I am sure that many people see what I see, that there is more turmoil and it is not good for the markets, especially if it escalates and turns into a bigger war.
Related trading tickers: Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY)
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (223)
- China: Don`t Sell Your Stocks Too Soon
- Emerging Markets: Where To Find Opportunities
- Investing: Do Not Listen To Hot Tips
- Good Places To Invest In Agriculture
- Stock Markets Do Not Go Up Forever
- Stocks Markets: 6 Years Without A Bear Market
- Agriculture: 30 Year Of Disaster Are Coming To An ...
- Investing: Avoiding These Bubble Stocks
- Investing: What You Should Do
- Investing Outlook: Social Media, Biotech, Agricult...
- Overpriced Stocks: Social Bubbles, Biotech
- Potential Bubbles In Biotech, Social Media Stocks
- How To Invest
- Middle East & The Global Markets
- Middle East: How It Affects The Markets
- I Would Not Be Buying U.S. Real Estate
- China Will Not Save Us Like They Did In 2008-09
- ▼ October (17)