You should invest in what you know a lot about. Do not listen to me or what you read in the newspaper or what you see on TV. Stay with what you know and you will probably come through in better shape than everybody else who is putting money here, putting money there and taking hot tips.
I for instance put some of my money into places that are depressed, Japan, Russia, agriculture, areas that are somewhat depressed.
Trading: iShares MSCI South Japan Index Fund ETF (EWJ), Market Vector Russia ETF Trust (RSX), PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (DBA)
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (223)
- China: Don`t Sell Your Stocks Too Soon
- Emerging Markets: Where To Find Opportunities
- Investing: Do Not Listen To Hot Tips
- Good Places To Invest In Agriculture
- Stock Markets Do Not Go Up Forever
- Stocks Markets: 6 Years Without A Bear Market
- Agriculture: 30 Year Of Disaster Are Coming To An ...
- Investing: Avoiding These Bubble Stocks
- Investing: What You Should Do
- Investing Outlook: Social Media, Biotech, Agricult...
- Overpriced Stocks: Social Bubbles, Biotech
- Potential Bubbles In Biotech, Social Media Stocks
- How To Invest
- Middle East & The Global Markets
- Middle East: How It Affects The Markets
- I Would Not Be Buying U.S. Real Estate
- China Will Not Save Us Like They Did In 2008-09
- ▼ October (17)