Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Investing: Avoiding These Bubble Stocks
Things that are probably bubbles are social media, biotechnology, this in U.S. stocks. These are sectors of the world economy that are overexploited, the stocks prices are very high, salaries are also very high. So, if these are not in a bubble, they are certainly too expensive and I would not be putting money there.
- ► 2017 (168)
- ► 2016 (223)
- China: Don`t Sell Your Stocks Too Soon
- Emerging Markets: Where To Find Opportunities
- Investing: Do Not Listen To Hot Tips
- Good Places To Invest In Agriculture
- Stock Markets Do Not Go Up Forever
- Stocks Markets: 6 Years Without A Bear Market
- Agriculture: 30 Year Of Disaster Are Coming To An ...
- Investing: Avoiding These Bubble Stocks
- Investing: What You Should Do
- Investing Outlook: Social Media, Biotech, Agricult...
- Overpriced Stocks: Social Bubbles, Biotech
- Potential Bubbles In Biotech, Social Media Stocks
- How To Invest
- Middle East & The Global Markets
- Middle East: How It Affects The Markets
- I Would Not Be Buying U.S. Real Estate
- China Will Not Save Us Like They Did In 2008-09
- ▼ October (17)