Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Jim Rogers: "Better Opportunities To Sell Short Than To Buy"
Jim Rogers sees better opportunities to sell short than to buy but he is not buying or selling much of anything right now.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (168)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Russia Is One Of The Most Hated Markets In The Wor...
- Stocks: I Am Optimistic About Russia
- I Am Optimistic About The Russian Market
- Stock Markets: China, Europe, Japan, U.S.
- Investing: I Am Waiting
- Waiting For A Rally To Sell Short
- My Top 3 Investing Ideas
- The Euro Has Been Badly Executed
- I Am Not Buying The Euro
- I Am Looking For An Opportunity To Buy More Gold
- If Crude Oil Goes To 20, Buy All That You Can
- Podcast: I Own China Stocks
- China Stocks: The Government Should Not Intervene
- What`s Ahead For The Markets
- The Markets Are Catching On That This Is Artificia...
- Podcast: We Are Going To Pay The Price
- Stocks: Buying More PhosAgro OAO
- Stocks: Adding To PhosAgro OAO (MCX:PHOR)
- Interest Rates Are Going Higher
- Donald Trump Will Lead To War and Bankruptcy
- Central Banks Are Destroying The Savers
- Investing: Reading News From More Than One Source
- Daily Routine: Reading the News
- Investing: Daily Routines
- Investing: How To Be Successful
- Investing: Everything Goes Up And Down
- How To Invest
- Debt Hangover
- Chinese Market, U.S. Stocks
- India: A Nightmare For Business
- Investing: Looking For Opportunities
- Jim Rogers: "Better Opportunities To Sell Short Th...
- Jim Rogers: "I Don`t See Investing Opportunities A...
- China: Growth, Investing & Markets
- Investing: Why I Sold India
- The Last Rally Fed Induced Rally
- Jim Rogers: A Recession Is Nearing
- Interest Rates: What America Needs To Do
- Fed`s Mistakes: We Are Going To Pay The Price
- Podcast: Donald Trump, China & Stock Markets
- What I Am Buying In China
- Podcast: Chinese Stocks, Crude Oil
- ▼ September (42)