Monday, September 21, 2015

China Stocks: The Government Should Not Intervene

First, if they have been intervening and I do not know, but apparently they have, that is not good for any market. When you have something, a Government or anybody artificially interfering in a market, it creates an artificial situation and artificial situations are not stable.

The stable markets are the ones that collapse, hit their bottom, make a firm solid bottom and then start over again. So I wish, and I hope that the Chinese would stay out of it, it is painful for a while and I own Chinese shares, so it will not help me certainly, but I would prefer to see them let the markets take their own course.

Tickers: iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM)

Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.

Blog Archive