Monday, June 22, 2015

Japan: Stock Market Outlook

I am still long Japan, I would like to buy more if I find the right opportunity, the right thing. I think that Japan is going to turn into a bubble again. It has been 25 years since they had a bubble in Japan, so maybe they are overdue.

Prime Minister Abe and the head of the Central Bank seem determined to do whatever it takes to drive things higher. They said they will print, in their words, unlimited amounts of money, so I am afraid it will turn into a bubble but in any case, I am still buying.

Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.

Blog Archive