I am buying Russian shares, I do buy the ETF and on Monday I bought an agricultural company. I have also been a director of a fertilizer company because I am bullish on agriculture and I am bullish on Russia. Most recent things (I bought) are agriculture in Russia and also some Russian government bonds in Rubles. The Ruble collapsed and interest rates are very, very high in Russia right now.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (131)
- ► 2016 (223)
- I Will Not Have Money In Japan A Few Years From No...
- The Reasons I Own The Yen
- The Fundamentals For Commodities Are Improving
- TPP: Free Trade Is Usually Good For Everybody
- TPP: Some People Are Going To Boom, Others Are Goi...
- Video: The Secrecy Of TPP
- Japan: Investing Outlook
- Reserve Currency: The World Is Moving Away From Th...
- Money Is A Complicated Product
- Video: Money Lessons For Kids
- U.S. Dollar: I Own A Lot Of Them
- Some Day We Are All Going To Pay The Price For All...
- Video: Fund Experts Forum (Jim Rogers)
- Emerging Markets: Look At Iran, African Countries ...
- Video: Views On The Crude Oil Market
- China: Nothing Goes Straight Up
- Investing: Agriculture Is The Smart Play
- One Of The Great Growth Industries For The Next De...
- The Next Economic Crisis Will Be Terrible
- Investment Opportunity: Russian Government Bonds
- Crude Oil: Price Outlook
- Successful Investors Do Nothing Most Of The Time
- I Bought More Chinese Stocks Recently
- Buying Russian Government Bonds
- Gold: When to Buy
- Gold: Haven`t Been A Buyer For 5 Years
- Emerging Markets Part 3: Places To Look Now
- Emerging Markets Part 2: Myanmar
- Emerging Markets Part 1: North Korea
- What I Am Buying In Russia
- Video: Buying Russian Shares
- Investing: What To Do After A Few Losses?
- ▼ May (32)