The next time we have an economic problem in the U.S. it is going to be terrible because the debt has gone up very much.
Asia is a creditor region, a low cost place to do business, taxes are lower, people save and invest here, the savings rate in China is over 35%, in the U.S. is 2 percent. We have to face the facts.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (169)
- ► 2016 (223)
- I Will Not Have Money In Japan A Few Years From No...
- The Reasons I Own The Yen
- The Fundamentals For Commodities Are Improving
- TPP: Free Trade Is Usually Good For Everybody
- TPP: Some People Are Going To Boom, Others Are Goi...
- Video: The Secrecy Of TPP
- Japan: Investing Outlook
- Reserve Currency: The World Is Moving Away From Th...
- Money Is A Complicated Product
- Video: Money Lessons For Kids
- U.S. Dollar: I Own A Lot Of Them
- Some Day We Are All Going To Pay The Price For All...
- Video: Fund Experts Forum (Jim Rogers)
- Emerging Markets: Look At Iran, African Countries ...
- Video: Views On The Crude Oil Market
- China: Nothing Goes Straight Up
- Investing: Agriculture Is The Smart Play
- One Of The Great Growth Industries For The Next De...
- The Next Economic Crisis Will Be Terrible
- Investment Opportunity: Russian Government Bonds
- Crude Oil: Price Outlook
- Successful Investors Do Nothing Most Of The Time
- I Bought More Chinese Stocks Recently
- Buying Russian Government Bonds
- Gold: When to Buy
- Gold: Haven`t Been A Buyer For 5 Years
- Emerging Markets Part 3: Places To Look Now
- Emerging Markets Part 2: Myanmar
- Emerging Markets Part 1: North Korea
- What I Am Buying In Russia
- Video: Buying Russian Shares
- Investing: What To Do After A Few Losses?
- ▼ May (32)