Of course there are trades like that. I wish I knew one right now. If you can find something that is worth all of your money and you know you are right, of course, I would love that trade.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (167)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Investing Lesson: Managing Winning Streaks
- My Views On Algorithmic Trading
- Putting All Your Money In A Trade
- Blowing Up Your Account Teaches You A Lot About Ma...
- Investing In North Korea
- Asia Is Going To Be The Most Important Continent
- Video: Investing Presentation, Invest Global 2015
- Investing: Losses Are Great Teachers
- Investing: You Must Do A Lot Of Research
- Markets: We Are Going To Have A Big Problem.
- Interview: Jim Rogers On China, North Korea and My...
- Video: Where Should Greece Look For Money?
- Greece Can Never Pay Its Debt. Never.
- Video Interview: Market Outlook, Monetary Policy
- India: What Would Make Me Very Bullish
- I Own Shares In India
- Markets: We Are Going To Have Serious Problems
- If This Happens, I Will Buy A Lot More Gold
- The U.S. Dollar Can Go Much, Much Higher
- ▼ April (19)