This just comes from experience. Be very aware if you had a good streak and be more careful than you normally would and really you should probably restrain yourself and try to do nothing unless you are really, really sure because the hubris, the arrogance which comes from a good trade or certainly from a lot of good trades wether we like to not we are all human. Probably you should close the window and read a book or something and do nothing for a while.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (167)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Investing Lesson: Managing Winning Streaks
- My Views On Algorithmic Trading
- Putting All Your Money In A Trade
- Blowing Up Your Account Teaches You A Lot About Ma...
- Investing In North Korea
- Asia Is Going To Be The Most Important Continent
- Video: Investing Presentation, Invest Global 2015
- Investing: Losses Are Great Teachers
- Investing: You Must Do A Lot Of Research
- Markets: We Are Going To Have A Big Problem.
- Interview: Jim Rogers On China, North Korea and My...
- Video: Where Should Greece Look For Money?
- Greece Can Never Pay Its Debt. Never.
- Video Interview: Market Outlook, Monetary Policy
- India: What Would Make Me Very Bullish
- I Own Shares In India
- Markets: We Are Going To Have Serious Problems
- If This Happens, I Will Buy A Lot More Gold
- The U.S. Dollar Can Go Much, Much Higher
- ▼ April (19)