Monday, February 9, 2015
Printing Money Will Not Solve The Fundamental Problems
Just because you print money, that does not mean you solve the fundamental problems that exist in your country or in any country. A major problem these days is there`s staggering debt everywhere and the debt is getting higher and higher. Printing money and encouraging more debt is not going to solve the problem. One reason the world is having problems is because there is a huge debt overhang.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Emerging Markets: India`s Major Problem
- Emerging Markets: Russia
- Gold: There Will Be Opportunities To Buy Lower
- Sugar Prices May Be Near The Lows
- Crude Oil Will Probably Retest The Lows
- Crude Oil: Not Sure If We Have Seen The Bottom
- India: I Need To See Some Action
- If Greece Leaves, There Will Be Turmoil In The Sto...
- Gold: Looking For A Better Opportunity To Buy
- Global Investors Are Optimistic About India
- Unified Korea: Korean Airlines Will Be A Major Ben...
- Korea: Vast Natural Resources, Cheap Labor, Capita...
- Korea: It Will Be The Most Exciting Country in The...
- Russia: Finding A Few Investments In Russia
- Emerging Markets: Fabulous Opportunities In Iran
- A Successful Trade In Iranian Shares
- Forex: There Are No Sound Currencies
- Printing Money Will Not Solve The Fundamental Prob...
- Central Banks Think They Are Smarter Than The Mark...
- Investing: You Must Understand Change
- Investing: What It Takes To Be Successful
- What It Takes To Succeed In The Investment World
- Video: Investing & Success
- ▼ February (23)