The Japanese stock market is down 60 percent from its all time highs. The U.S. stock market is making all time highs. The Japanese stock market is certainly cheaper on an historical basis, on an absolute basis, on a relative basis. You have to be worried about the currency. You have to understand the currency because it is being destroyed. But if you hedge your positions, you might make some money.
Related trading instruments: Nikkei 225 Index, USDJPY forex cross;
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (223)
- North Korea: Investing In Mining
- Korea: It`s Going To Be The Most Exciting Country ...
- Emerging Markets: North Korea
- Swiss Franc: Less Bad Than The Other Currencies
- Central Banks Are Ruining Us All
- Investing: Agriculture Commodities Are Outperformi...
- Russia: Looking For Shares To Buy
- Learn To Sell Short
- Base Metals Selling Off, World Economy Is Slowing ...
- Crude Oil: Getting Close To A Bottom
- Investing: Successful Investors
- Video: The Disciplined Investor/ Trader
- China Is Slowing Down But There Are Interesting Se...
- U.S Stocks Vs. Japanese Stocks
- Bullish on Japanese Stocks
- When A Few Producers Go Bankrupt, Oil Will Go Much...
- Is The Commodities Bull Market Over?
- Investing: When Thing Are Collapsing
- ▼ January (18)