I own Japanese shares at the moment. I will probably buy more. But long term, Japan is a disaster. I mean, they have a declining population, skyrocketing internal debt, they are debasing their currency...
Debasing your currency has never been a viable way to revive a country, even in the medium term. It helps in the short term but its a disaster in the long term. So, Mr.Abe, the prime minister will go down in history as the person who ruined Japan. No question about that. In the meantime, I own Japanese shares, I will probably buy more. He is putting through things that have helped and will help the stock market. Giving incentives to the Japanese to buy shares, he is persuading the pension funds to stop buying government bonds and to buy shares. He is doing a lot to help the stock market.
But I want to emphasize, in the end it is going to be a nightmare for Japan but in the mean time its good for stock brokers.
Related trading instruments: Nikkei 225 Index Futures
- ► 2017 (167)
- ► 2016 (223)
- North Korea: Investing In Mining
- Korea: It`s Going To Be The Most Exciting Country ...
- Emerging Markets: North Korea
- Swiss Franc: Less Bad Than The Other Currencies
- Central Banks Are Ruining Us All
- Investing: Agriculture Commodities Are Outperformi...
- Russia: Looking For Shares To Buy
- Learn To Sell Short
- Base Metals Selling Off, World Economy Is Slowing ...
- Crude Oil: Getting Close To A Bottom
- Investing: Successful Investors
- Video: The Disciplined Investor/ Trader
- China Is Slowing Down But There Are Interesting Se...
- U.S Stocks Vs. Japanese Stocks
- Bullish on Japanese Stocks
- When A Few Producers Go Bankrupt, Oil Will Go Much...
- Is The Commodities Bull Market Over?
- Investing: When Thing Are Collapsing
- ▼ January (18)