I am looking for Russian stocks to buy as this happens. For instance, I am a director of a large Russian fertilizer company, one of the largest in the world. They sell in U.S. Dollars, their expenses are in Rubles. This helps people like that. Now, there are not many people in Russian that particular circumstance.s but if you find companies like that, that are selling their products in U.S. Dollars and their expenses are in Rubles, my Godness! This is a bonanza for them.
I am looking at companies that are not oil related because there are plenty of ways to invest in oil but trying to find companies such as PhosAgro, which is the company I have become a director, which have these particular circumstances.
Related stocks: PhosAgro OAO(MCX:PHOR)
Related ETFs: Market Vector Russia ETF Trust (RSX)
- ► 2017 (131)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)
- Huge Currency Moves Will Cause Trouble
- Can Russia Diversify From Oil?
- Looking For Russian Stocks To Buy
- Ruble Collapse: The Central Bank Is Doing The Righ...
- Currencies: Russian Ruble Collapse
- Countries To Invest Around The World
- Macro Views: Latin America
- U.S. Debt: The U.S. Dollar Will Ultimately Have Se...
- Investing: Why Agriculture Is The Smart Play
- Forex Outlook: U.S. Dollar Will Continue Strong
- Will Oil Fall To 40 Dollars A Barrel?
- Video: Sell-Off In Crude Oil Prices
- Commodities Outlook: Iron Ore
- Precious Metals Outlook
- Index Investing Is The Best Way For Most People
- Ways To Invest In Agriculture: Stock Picking
- More Bullish on Agriculture Than Anything
- Crude Oil: All Major Oil Fields Are In Decline
- Geopolitical: South China Sea Military Moves
- The World Needs An Alternative To Fiat Currencies
- Crypto Currencies: Governments Will Figure A Way T...
- Currencies: The Origin Of The Term Debasement
- All Fiat Currencies Eventually Lose Value
- India Is A Nightmare For Business
- ▼ December (24)