Friday, December 26, 2014

Looking For Russian Stocks To Buy

I am looking for Russian stocks to buy as this happens. For instance, I am a director of a large Russian fertilizer company, one of the largest in the world. They sell in U.S. Dollars, their expenses are in Rubles. This helps people like that. Now, there are not many people in Russian that particular circumstance.s but if you find companies like that, that are selling their products in U.S. Dollars and their expenses are in Rubles, my Godness! This is a bonanza for them.

I am looking at companies that are not oil related because there are plenty of ways to invest in oil but trying to find companies such as PhosAgro, which is the company I have become a director, which have these particular circumstances.

Related stocks: PhosAgro OAO(MCX:PHOR)

Related ETFs: Market Vector Russia ETF Trust (RSX)

Blog Archive