Through out history people reversed to gold and silver when things go wrong and they will again. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Silver Trust ETF (SLV))
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Everybody should have some money out of their own country as an insurance policy if nothing else, and also own some precious metals as an insurance policy too. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Silver Trust ETF (SLV))
We may even have exchange controls in the United States the next time the US Dollar starts going down dramatically. I am sure they will impose exchange controls in the US.
Monday, July 17, 2017
The central banks have already told us that interest rates are going to go higher. America has already raised interest rates a few times. So far there has been no collpase in the markets but that is because interest rates are not high enough to hurt people, yet. Interest rates are going from zero or from negative in some cases to up a little bit but not enough to hurt yet but when they get higher it is going to hurt. Then everybody is going to suffer.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
I cannot imagine Mr. Trump is going to start a war with North Korea but who knows. He bombed Syria for no reason, he bombed Afghanistan for no reason so who knows what he might do if he gets angry one morning and if he does it, it's going to be very very bad for all of us. (iShares MSCI South Korea Index Fund ETF (EWY), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM))
- When Things Go Wrong People Reverse To Gold And Si...
- People Should Have Some Money Outside Their Own Co...
- Exchange Controls In The US
- Higher Interest Rates Will Cause A Market Collapse...
- Trump Will Not Start A War With North Korea
- GST Is Good For India
- Air India Should Be Privatized
- Emerging Markets: GST Is Going To Change India Com...
- Q: Would You Invest Right Now In Europe Or In The ...
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)